VEHICLE WRAP BASICS
Whether they use cars, vans, trucks or buses, companies from every industry have designated vehicles to accomplish everyday business tasks. From delivering goods to providing house calls to meeting with clients, your automobiles are essential to your daily routines. They help you get the job done quickly without having to rely on and coordinate with rentals or public transit. If you want to make the most of your company vehicles, add CUSTOM vehicle lettering, graphics and wraps.
Vehicle graphics allow you to personalize your transportation to match your company’s branding while creating a 24/7 mobile billboard. With custom vinyl graphics and wraps, you can add valuable information, like your company name and contact information. You can also decorate it with your logo and other brand-appropriate images. While your employees are using the company vehicles, they will be simultaneously exposing your business to potential customers as the average number of daily impressions is 30,000 to 40,000! That’s not only a lot of exposure, but it is verbal-free exposure! Spend your time doing what sets you apart and let your vehicle do the talking.
This guide will take you through how you can use vehicle wraps and graphics in your business and the numerous benefits that they provide.
If your company has a designated vehicle or fleet, adding graphics is an excellent form of advertising. Vehicle graphics include decals and vinyl stickers that are fully customizable and long-lasting. They are one of the most effective types of out-of-home (OOH) marketing. OOH, also referred to as outdoor advertising, is any ad consumers will see when they are traveling or not in their home.
Custom vehicle wraps reach more consumers per day than most other types of advertising. They typically contain the same messages and information as billboards, but they bring them down to eye level. Drivers and pedestrians will be able to clearly see your company name, logo and any other important and eye-catching details. Whether your graphics are on a car, van, truck or bus, it guarantees you more exposure than a stationary sign.
When you create a design for your vehicles, you should consider including the following elements:
· Company name: Regardless of what else you include, it is essential to have your company’s name printed boldly and clearly. It is the most basic information you can give about your business. Keep in mind that people need to be able to read it as you drive by. Making it simple and isolating it from other graphics or elements will give pedestrians and other drivers the best chances of accurately reading and remembering your name.
· Logo: In addition to your company’s name, you should also include the logo. Putting the two side by side will help viewers associate them, creating better brand recognition than using one independently of the other. Logos are noticeable and more easily identifiable than a name, making them perfect for moving vehicles.
· Slogan: If your company has a specific slogan or catchphrase associated with your brand, it may be helpful to add it to your design. Not only will they help with brand recognition, but if they are well-written, they can be very memorable. The point of advertising is to have your business stick in potential customers’ heads, and a catchy slogan can accomplish just that.
· Contact information: One of the most crucial pieces of information to include is someway people can get in touch with you. You can add a phone number, email, website address, social media handle or any combination you desire. For your graphics to be as effective as possible, you need to give interested customers a way to get in touch with your company or learn more.
· Branding: While each detail is equally crucial, you need to make sure every aspect you include has a design that matches your branding. From the fonts you choose to the color and style, the more cohesive everything is, the more recognizable your vehicle will be.
Uses for vehicle graphics:
Since they are so versatile, vehicle graphics are perfect for any industry. From technology companies to food service to local tourist attractions, every business can use vehicle advertising to their advantage. You can keep it simple with your company name and logo or make the most of the space with images and other information.
Graphics are excellent for many types of vehicles, including the following:
· Company cars: Some companies have designated cars for their employees or for business travel purposes. Adding graphics to the sides or back of the vehicle is a great way to spread your name. Wherever your employees go, they will be advertising your products and services, raising brand awareness with no additional advertising efforts.
· Delivery vehicles: From restaurants to furniture stores, many different businesses use delivery vehicles. They are a great way to increase profits and provide better customer service. But those vehicles are also perfect opportunities to increase exposure for your company. With vehicle graphics, you can turn your delivery cars into mobile advertising.
· Truck fleets: Whether you offer independent shipping services for your customers or are continually moving product from place to place, truck fleets are a necessary part of many industries. You may also have a group of vehicles that take your services mobile. Regardless of your trucks’ specific purposes, vehicle graphics can turn them into valuable advertising space.
· Public transit: Buses are always moving in busy cities, circling their routes. Not only are they one of the largest and most noticeable vehicles on the road, but people who rely on public transit services actively look for them. Their sides are broad and flat, making them perfect for advertising opportunities. With the number of people that use them and the amount of ground they cover per day, buses and other forms of transit are like moving billboards.
· Boats: Vinyl vehicle graphics are waterproof, making them suitable for boats as well. Advertising on your boat can be useful in densely populated marina areas or around docks. Visitors and other boaters will be able to see it when it is in the dock, and if you place your logo or company name strategically, they will see it as you drive by.
If you want to make the most of your company vehicles, adding branded graphics and wraps is an excellent investment. But you need to know you are working with a reliable sign company.
Divine Signs& Graphics will help you throughout the entire process from start to finish. Our team of signage experts and professionals will work with you to create vehicle wraps and graphics that fit your needs and budget. You will have the advantage of industry-leading products as well as quality, large format printing. We use high-grade vinyl and ink, meaning your designs will come out bright, bold and durable. Not only will your vehicles grab the attention of others, but the graphics will also stay beautiful for years. Want to change graphics down the road? No problem, vehicle graphics are removed damage-free!
For top-quality vehicle wraps and graphics near you, Divine Signs has you covered. Reach out to start creating your custom graphics!