The Benefits of Protection Panels
Divine Signs is here to provide customers with the ideal solution to help comply with the recommended government guidelines of keeping a distance for any public environment. Our acrylic protection panels are transparent, clear acrylic sheets that can be installed anywhere using standard tools and do not require special mounting hardware. Protection panels can prevent the spread of germs and pathogens at a variety of business environments.
Checkout registers, restaurants, pharmacies, banks, salons, warehouses and other critical areas can now incorporate a physical barrier that stops germs from reaching beyond the panel. They are durable, lightweight, and more impact resistant than glass while retaining similar optical qualities.
We offer a variety of options when it comes to the panel and feet design:
- Slide-on legs allow for temporary usage or for instances where the protection panel will be moved often.
- Slide-on legs with feet and tape allow for an extra secure protection panel with a more permanent adherence to a desktop surface with damage-free removal in the future.
- Slide-on forks allow for a protection panel to be mounted on top of a cubicle wall or other thin barriers that legs/feet would not be able to support.
Our protection panels are ¼” thick and often come in 4’x8’ sheets. These sheets can be custom cut for any size and shape and holes can be cut for easy access and maximum protection.
Benefits of Divine Signs protection panels:
- Rounded edges
- Hassle-free installation
- Completely transparent/clear - will not obscure vision
- More impact resistant than glass
- Acts as a barrier against germs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Custom panel options
- Variety of feet options
- Our acrylic sheets arrive with Film Mask for Protection from scratches
Please contact us with any questions or requests, such as additional sheet sizes, applied graphics, feet options and more. Thanks to our longstanding experience in the acrylic glass industry we can fulfill almost any wish and any order.
Divine Signs and Graphics
601 Estes Ave. Schaumburg IL, 60193