At Divine Signs and Graphics, we thoroughly enjoy being able to take a blank canvas, and help our customers turn a concept into a branding experience. And when Andigo Credit Union called us to brand their new building, we couldn’t wait to get started.
Andigo Credit Union (formerly known as MECU) is one of our most complete and unique signage projects to date. Andigo prides themselves on taking the “regular” banking experience and blowing it out of the water. Their goal is to provide their customers with, “all the services of a regular bank, without the bummer”. With that being said, their signage had to match their mission.
Throughout the interior and exterior of their building the signage was creatively placed to make navigating the building easy, as well as lining up with the atmosphere they stand behind.
Throughout this building we were able to fabricate and install:
- Exterior wayfinding and parking lot signage
- An ATM wrap with full color graphics
- Exterior Illuminated Wall Signs
- An Illuminated Wood Grain Monument Sign
- And Window graphics to catch the eye of oncoming traffic
When you walk into the building, you get the impression that you are not in “just another bank”.
Things such as:
- Wall graphics and pillar wraps
- Dimensional letters, and directional signs
- Are all being watched over by our Custom, 6’ tall, reverse lit halo letters, that are securely hung to their ceiling.
With all these signs in place, we were able to help Andigo create the branding experience that matches their mission.
Let’s get started on your next project. http://www.divinesignsinc.com/request-an-estimate