Take a moment to travel with me into the mind of an excited business owner. Don't worry, we'll be back to reality in a flash!
"Man, I am excited. I finally decided to get graphics on my company vehicles. It will be nice to have these vehicles start making me some money, not just costing me money! Super pumped! Now all I have to do is decide what I want the content to be. Wait, what do I want this to look like? What colors should I use? What information should I include on there? How MUCH information should I include on there? Did I include enough? Or maybe too much? What do other companies do??? How do I get the most for my money???? SOMEONE HELP!"
Geeze, that was stressful. Deciding on the content for your vehicle wrap can be a daunting task, especially if you have never done it before. But worry not!! If you follow these 3 basic tips, you're well on your way to High Impact Vehicle Graphics.
- Tip#1: KEEP IT SIMPLE! This tip is absolutely crucial to your vehicle wrap being effective! It is important to keep in mind that people only have a brief handful of seconds to see your vehicle on the road. In 3-4 seconds, they need to be able to know who you are, what you do, and how to get in contact with you. As tempting as it may be to jam as much information on the vehicle as possible, remember to KEEP IT SIMPLE!
- The average vehicle in America drives 15,000 miles per year, and will pass nearly 9 million other vehicles over the course of that year (Capital Wraps, 2018). Make sure your 3-4 seconds appeals to all 9 million as much as possible!
- Tip#2: COLOR IS KEY! Although this may seem like an afterthought, the colors represented on your wrap make all the difference. Before the wrap goes on, make sure that your colors compliment each other, but most importantly, make sure the text on your vehicle has HIGH CONTRAST! You want the main message on your vehicle to really POP when people look at it! READABILITY and VISIBILITY are paramount!
- 98% of in car audiences indicate that they notice vehicle graphic advertisements (Capital Wraps, 2018). Make sure your choice in color gives you the contrast and readability to be among the noticed!
- Tip#3: DESIGN IS EVERYTHING! Now we know that we have to Keep it Simple, and remember that Color is Key. But how do I make that look good?? The answer is simple. Find a company or designer who not only has experience with graphic design, but experience designing high impact Vehicle Wraps. Not just any designer will do! A great design can make all the difference between an eye sore, and a money making machine.
Breathe-easy business owners. Now you know what it takes to create a High Impact Vehicle Wrap! Need a company who does it all? Call your friends at Divine Signs and Graphics! We can help you every step of the way. We can create a vehicle wrap that is simple, has great color, with a creative and clever design. Designed, produced, and installed by our team!